As the saying goes ‘if the crown fits’, we would love to hear from you if you have the skills and talent to join our team.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic event management team? Do you want to keep learning and gather more experience in all aspects of event management from operations to troubleshooting to marketing? If you want to work with some great clients and organisations then you should reach out to us.
Event Administration Assistant
This is an excellent growth opportunity for the right individual who would be interested in progressing with a dynamic, growing business based in the heart of one of Sydney’s most vibrant suburbs, Surry Hills. Best Case Scenario is a high energy, dynamic workplace where technology focused events are marketed and managed by BCS on behalf of their clients from the following industries: Education, Financial Services, Government and Health.
BCS manage multiple events on behalf of their clients, each event is different so ideal for a candidate who is always looking for new challenges and opportunities to develop their career. It’s important this individual can grasp information quickly and manage a project almost immediately. This job would suit an individual who has a minimum of three years administration experience (not necessarily in events) and looking to broaden their career into B2B events.
The position requires an individual who has extremely strong administration skills that include – managing budget spreadsheets, can use excel or word for project management purposes. Be capable of managing the administration behind events, as well as working with clients up to executive level.
We need someone who can think on their feet, multi-task and use initiative at all times. Nurturing client relationships and managing client expectations is an important part of the skill set required. The individual will need to effectively support team members as well as BCS’s director.
- Pre-event planning & deliverable collection with clients & vendors
- Maintaining operations budgets (high proficiency of excel)
- Data Management (excel and capability of grasping new software if required)
- Venue search and negotiation (managing information and presenting it clearly – project management)
- Food and beverage management
- Audio Visual Coordination
- Speaker management (document and track all speaker requirements – project management)
- Sponsor management (document and track all speaker requirements – project management)
- Vast Administration support
Skills & Experience
- Proficient MS office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to organise workload efficiently
- Calm exterior under pressure
- Project management skills
- Organisation of travel arrangements
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline oriented; and
- Ability to travel interstate
To apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com