CASE STUDY / EDUCATION ROADSHOW MICROSOFT
VIP Leadership Education Roadshow
The Education team within Microsoft work to provide their Education Partners (schools and colleges) with up to date relevant information from leading technology specialists and educators. Regular contact is key to maintaining these relationships, therefore a series of breakfasts was arranged, an external expert in the field engaged as the keynote and Surface display devices and a hub showcased so their partners could see, touch and experience the latest Microsoft has to offer.
Working with Education Team we were appointed to assist with:
- Venue management: scoping, food and beverage and AV
- Budget management: prepare, manage and update
- Speaker management: travel coordination, prepare briefing documents & coordinate AV requirements
- Display area: assisting shipping and demo areas in each venue
- Registration: preparing name badges, registration reports and onsite registration
We sourced venues specifically to allow space for the keynote presentation and demonstrate the surface display. Critical to the success of an event series like this is to ensure that the venues are easy to get to for the educators, but also complement the Microsoft Brand.
The targeted number of educators to attend each city was 50. This was exceeded in four of the five cities. There was a 50% opt in across the series for further demos and multiple leads secured at each breakfast.
“The entire event series was managed with a detailed approach, and the BCS team delivered a high engagement, well executed, thoughtful event. The team went over and above as needed, and nothing was ever too hard, or out of scope.”
- Exceeded target delegate numbers in 4 of the 5 cities
- 50% opt in across the series for further demos
- Multiple leads generated at each location