Although a market leader in the US, Proofpoint are relatively new to the Australian market, therefore required Best Case Scenario to support their marketing strategy, brand and event initiatives across the region.
We provide event management support across multiple conferences. A 2018 event was The Proofpoint Enterprise Security Conference in which we delivered:
Support Event Sponsorship
- Cloud security Expo (Singapore)
- AISA (Sydney)
- Gartner Symposium / ITXpo (Gold Coast)
- Host a series of VIP lunches with Proofpoint strategic partners (Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane)
- Organise VIP Christmas Parties (Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane)
- Ensure consistent use of Proofpoint brand
Our responsibilities as Professional Conference Organisers (PCO) included:
- Exhibitor management – once confirmed, managing all exhibitor deliverables and communications
- Monitoring the use of Proofpoint brand with suppliers (print/booth builders/merchandise etc)
- Coordination & allocation of Merchandise
- Liaising with booth builders to tailor booth design and organise furniture
- Design and organise booth theming to maximise networking opportunities
- Speaker management & creating speaker briefing documents
- Venue & AV management support
- Budget Support
All of Proofpoint engagements throughout the year have been successful, therefore we have been asked to support all planned marketing engagements in 2018. At Gartner Symposium / ITXpo the Proofpoint stand was voted top three by Gartner Executives for Networking and at the co-hosted lunches, an average of 50% of attendees were converted into customers within 4 weeks of attending.
Exhibitor stand at Gartner’s Symposium/ITXpo voted in the top 3 for networking 50% of delegates at Sympoisum/ITXpo that visited their exhibitor stand were converted into customers within 4 weeks.
Proofpoint is an enterprise security company that provides software as a service and products for inbound email security, outbound data loss prevention, social media, mobile devices, digital risk, email encryption, electronic discovery, and email archiving.