We are excited to introduce Greg Waghorn as the newest member of the Best Case Scenario team. Best Case Scenario continues to grow to better support the needs of our clients. Greg joins our team to support the needs of our technology clients who wish to grow and refine their channel sales model.
While we continue to offer a full set of event support services, we are expanding our services to offer channel sales and marketing support for our technology clients.
It is Greg’s strong knowledge and wealth of experience in all areas of the technology industry that makes him the right fit for Best Case Scenario, as well as his focus on building strong relationships by offering a good customer experience and ROI.
Greg has chosen to become part of the Best Case Scenario team as he can see the enormous impact event based marketing has on customer acquisition, networking and loyalty.
‘I’m really pleased that Greg has joined the team, these are exciting times for BCS and we are constantly responding to our clients needs and Greg is a ‘hit the ground running’ professional’ comments Luli Adeyemo, Director Best Case Scenario
He has vast experience when it comes to channel sales and marketing, especially addressing common challenges faced by this sales model, his experience includes:
- Developing direct and channel marketing programs
- Demand generation programs
- Regaining control of the sales process if partners are mismanaging deals
- Initiating and managing change across multiple channels for example, changes in sales strategy, messaging, introduction of new products
- Improving the channel feedback cycle, work with the channel to gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback and use results for future marketing activities
- Reducing potential conflict in some circumstances direct salespeople compete with the channel for the same business.
Prior to joining Best Case Scenario Greg previously worked with marketing services company Direct IT for 14 years, prior to that he spent 3 years at Hi-Tech Solutions.
While at Direct IT, Greg was responsible for managing and growing the business, servicing a customer base consisting largely of enterprise technology vendors and distribution houses.
Greg is an Eastern Suburbs local, who currently likes to spend his free time finding his downward dog and tending his backyard market garden. On the rare occasion he can also be caught celebrating a win over a local football team.
Please join us and welcome Greg to the Best Case Scenario Event Management fold.
For enquiries on Best Case Scenario channel sales and marketing support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org