The annual AIIA NSW Navigating Digital Government Summit (May 11, 2018) focuses on emerging technologies that are on the digital horizon, such as artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality, gamification, deep learning and quantum computing.
Government summits where thought leaders gather to create change is where our team love to be. We have helped shape the agenda with Dr Ian Oppermann, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Data Scientist | Data Analytics Centre, who also hosts a panel with guests from Industry, Academia and Government to discuss the theme, ‘Digital from the Outside’.
Best Case Scenario director Luli Adeyemo worked with Ian Oppermann in structuring the program for the AIIA NSW Navigating Digital Government Summit. Their aim was to invite speakers and focus on topics that would result in AIIA members and summit delegates having fruitful conversations around how emerging technologies may shape Government thinking, policy and service delivery approaches. The event has attracted an audience of 100+ Executives from the ICT Sector, Government Departments and Agencies.
As program director Luli works with the The AIIA NSW Government Special Interest Group (SIG) a key group for:
- Professional Networking
- Sharing of business intelligence
- Policy innovation
- Engagement with NSW Government DFSI and agencies
- Innovation and market development
The team at Best Case Scenario also manages the engagement of high profile speakers, by briefing all speakers on content and attendance. These speakers include Government representatives and thought leaders.
Chief Executive Officer, Service NSW
NSW Government State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA)
Procurement Advisor, NSW Department of Finance Services and Innovation
User Experience Design Group Leader, Data61 CSIRO
Executive Director, Data Analytics Centre, NSW Treasury & NSW Dept of Family and Community Services
Executive Director, Economic Strategy | NSW Treasury
Director | The Social Outcomes Lab (ex-Director Economic Analysis and Modelling, FACS)
Luli’s event team were also heavily involved in the marketing, planning and execution of the summit, including:
- Sponsor recruitment
- Venue source and scope
- Coordinate food and beverage requirements
- Manage audio visual requirements
- Budget preparation and management
- Manage sponsor participation and expectations
- Identify and communicate marketing opportunities to sponsors
- Manage all registration requirements including onsite registration, name badge preparation and distribution, detailed registration reports
- Manage post-event analysis and reporting
- Execute delegate feedback survey, analyse and present results