The AHHA approached Best Case Scenario along with their technical partner Original Syndicate to support the Value-Based Health Care (VBHC) Conference to create an engaging hybrid format (both face-to-face and virtual modes),
The aim of the conference was to showcase and celebrate value-based healthcare innovation, initiatives, implementation, research, and training from all areas of the health care system, with discussion on topics as diverse as cancer, stroke, dental health, and more.
They needed us to:
- Provide virtual delegates with an equally engaging experience as in person delegates.
- Deliver seamless technical delivery.
- Support the large number of international speakers presenting.
- Be agile and flexible to accommodate speakers and sessions chairs changing from presenting in-person to remote. (Due to last minute border closures in VIC)
The inaugural VBHC Conference was a great success with over 350 delegates across Australia and Internationally in attendance.
Due to being a hybrid conference, the last-minute border closure in VIC caused little disruption to the delegates as they could still watch and engage with all the sessions and due to our technical expertise, we could easily support speakers who were now presenting remotely.
Highly Engaging Experience
The livestreaming platform we selected allowed the virtual attendees a highly engaging experience to view the sessions, network with all the delegates and interact in live Q&A providing as close to an in-person experience as possible.
- Successfully coordinated 60+ speakers featuring clinicians, Government representatives and healthcare professionals
- Seamlessly delivered 19 sessions over two days
- Coordinated 35 remote speakers | 28 in-person speakers
- High engagement – there were 1422 session views over the two-day conference period
- 350+ interactive attendees (56% virtual | 44% in-person)
- 130 downloads of sponsor information
- Over 60% attendees were actively engaged in the Q&A and over 370 questions were asked
The Australian Healthcare & Hospitals Association (AHHA) is Australia’s national peak body for public and not-for-profit hospitals and healthcare providers.
Their vision is for a healthy Australia supported by the best possible healthcare system. Their membership includes state health departments, Local Hospital Networks and public hospitals, community health services, Primary Health Networks and primary healthcare providers, aged care providers, universities, individual health professionals and academics. They are uniquely placed to be an independent, national voice for universal high-quality healthcare to benefit the whole community.