The objective of our client was to create new and maintain meaningful engagements with healthcare technology buyers and influencers, a typically competitive landscape where many technology organisations struggle to engage.
We worked with our client to develop custom research and use data insights to effectively engage top to the middle of the funnel – from creating awareness, initiating engagement to guiding healthcare technology buyers effectively through the funnel, transitioning into loyal customers.
- Brainstorm and identify the key areas of interest the study should focus on from data interoperability standards to challenges faced. Identify key personas.
- Using our analyst experts and best practices build an effective study questions. Then conduct 200 telephonic interviews with pre-qualified respondents in Australia and New Zealand.
- Maximise investment and use data insights to create key marketing assets to complement the buyers journey from easy to digest data via infographics to whitepapers.
- Turn data insights in thought leadership.
Persona Enhancement & Key Data
Data gathered from the study enabled the further development of key personas with a detailed understanding of their key challenges and needs.
A sample of the data points collected in this study can be seen below:
List title not bold:
- Business and technology priorities.
- 3 main technology areas of focus inthe next 12 months.
- Digital transformation needs status.
- Type of data analysed by personas.
- Identify Public vs Private hospitals andgeographical locations.
- Rate the level of trust the organisationhas with data.
Study Report & Analyst Q&A
Research Report: Delivered as a ppt report (in pdf format) authored by Ecosystm lead analyst team, this report synthesised data from the survey and incorporated analyst guidance where appropriate. This report provided views by country and persona to provide meaningful and actionable insights for the client.
Analyst Q&A for Stakeholders: Ecosystm’s leading analyst answered questions gathered from our clients’ senior stakeholders. The aim of this session is to equip our client’s executives with a deep understanding of audience needs and be able to better engage with potential clients.
Our client’s vision is simple; to empower care providers and connect care communities around clearly presented, easy-to-use, and comprehensive health information.
Their connected health solutions enable the healthcare sector to deliver higher-value, more sustainable care.