Intel® Extreme Masters is the longest running global pro gaming tour in the world, which started in 2006. It is returning to Australia this May and the elite gaming competition will expand as sixteen world-class Counter-Strike: Global Offensive teams compete live in Sydney, at Qudos Bank Arena for a record prize pool of USD$250,000 (AUD$310,000). To leverage the Asia Pacific gaming community coming together in Sydney for the event, Intel invited their top partners, resellers and competition winners to a series of pre-events to see first-hand why Intel’s next generation of performance technology is leading the way. For this series of pre-events, our team are working with Intel across a number of regions. Coordinating logistics and providing end to end event services to ensure all registrants experience a seamless and hassle-free registration process. In addition the Best Case Scenario team are supporting the event marketing function, on-site demonstration setup and venue management. Our team has gone all out to help create an amazing experience for the pro gamer community.
Our Event Management Services at Intel Extreme Masters
- Produce marketing communication content to invite and engage the Intel Extreme Masters guests and delegates
- Set up the conference registration platform and provide regular registration updates to our client
- Manage the event’s audio-visual needs
- Coordinate and setup onsite demonstrations
- Provide onsite support for all delegates
- Manage name badge creation and registration