Their mission during the conference is to ensure they meet Microsoft’s clear business objectives:
- Generate awareness of the Microsoft Azure platform to researchers at the event
- Drive engagement at the exhibitor stand
- Capture event highlights
Of course their engagement and planning of this event began well in advance of the conference, the team used their unique process and methodology to ensure that both Microsoft employees and conference delegates have an enjoyable experience when they visit the Microsoft exhibitor stand.
Team Best Case Scenario Responsibilities
- Project manage the entire process end to end, from booth design to customer experience on the stand.
- Create a ‘show book’ for all Microsoft staff attending the event to ensure they were fully briefed on the journey of the delegate while on the stand.
- Ensure staff readiness, the show book is instrumental to this and included a checklist so all staff are prepared on the day.
- Liaise with exhibitor stand designers to ensure the exhibition stand was configured to constantly drive engagement.
- Set up and manage the lead generation process to ensure all leads are effortlessly captured during the conference.
- Select merchandise that will excite, delight and engage conference delegates.
- Manage all legal and logistical requirements to run a competition for delegates.
- Test all Microsoft devices and demos pre-event.
- Prepare and present a comprehensive post-event debrief for Microsoft.